Where’s my order?
After you place an order, we’ll send you a confirmation email with your order details and the estimated delivery date.
We send all our parcels from our warehouse in Sydney. All orders are dispatched within 3 business days. Once your orders been sent, you’ll also receive the tracking information by email.
Our warehouse team operates during business hours Monday-Friday, excluding NSW public holidays.
Can I change or cancel my order?
Unfortunately, we can’t always make changes once you’ve completed the checkout process, since we send your order information directly to our warehouse for speedy delivery.
If you wish to amend your order, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we can check the status of your order.
What do I do if part of my order is missing or incorrect?
If an item is missing from your parcel, even though it’s listed on your delivery note, please contact our Customer Service team at email@example.com and they’ll be more than happy to help you solve the issue.
How do I return something?
In the unlikely event that you’re unhappy with your purchase, we accept refunds on items that are still in their original condition (new, tagged, unwashed, unworn) within 14 days of receiving your order.
To start a return, please visit our returns portal here.
Please note, if your return is accepted, we are not responsible for the return shipping cost of the items. Shipping costs for change of mind will not be refunded. Items sent back to us without first requesting a return will not be accepted.
Can you provide more information about an item?
We try to provide as much information as we can about our products and include a description of each item on every product page. The product page of a specific item includes both a product description and images.
If you have any further questions, please contact Customer Service, stating the item number, and we’ll do our best to answer your questions.
The item I’d like is out of stock in the colour or size I want. Will it be restocked?
To make room for all the latest styles and trends on our website, it’s unlikely we’ll stock an item again once it sells out in a certain size or colour.
How do I care for my items?
- Always try to read the care label and any washing instructions.
- Wash items with similar colours and washing instructions together.
- Keep in mind that the temperature on the care label is the highest temperature an item should be washed at.
- Always opt for a lower temperature, if in doubt.
- Turn items inside out before washing to retain the condition and quality you bought them in.
- Use too much detergent. Less really is more..
- Tumble dry a garment if the care label says it should be avoided..
- Use products or detergents that contain bleach.
- Iron any prints or embellishments as these can be damaged easily by extreme heat.
- Soak any garments with metal trims or finishes.